1. Anatomists like to imagine shapes where there are no shapes. There are 495,975 “triangles” in the human neck.
2. Biochemistry is easy (as compared to everything else). If Gross and Devo are like reading The Odyssey in the original Greek, then Biochem is like The Hunger Games. And Histology is like Twitter. (So far. But I hear Biochem gets bad pretty soon.)
3. The internet = enemy of studying.
4. Everyone lies about how much they study.
5. Working out keeps me sane.
*5/21/13 Update: Biochem is NOT easy. They lulled us into complacency for half of block 1.